Posts Tagged ‘Delivery Requirements’
Electronic design and electronic assembly are specialties that when combined allow an electronics contract manufacturer take your products from initial specification to a completed production ready prototype. In addition to electronic contract manufacturing, you will want to look for a company providing both hardware and software electronic design services.
Be sure there are Warranty and Repair Services available for any of the electronic assemblies designed and built.
You should be able to find turnkey solutions that can become an extension of your company. A partner that can provide engineering services allowing you to concentrate on your core competencies. In addition, value should be added by providing you with ongoing engineering design support through the product life cycle.
You want an electronic design company to consistently produce cost effective high quality electronic designs and solutions that meet your exact specifications and delivery requirements. Consistency in the ability to provide highly reliable solutions is also vital in your selection of an electron design company.
Remember to consider these questions when choosing an electronic design company:
- What is the process for parts procurement?
- Can they provide complete system assembly?
- Will they review the designs for the ability to manufacture?
- What is the company’s level of consistency for on time delivery and quality?
- Will you have a direct point of contact or a designated project engineer?
- Are they able to provide product testing?
- What happens once a project is completed, do they offer continuing engineering?
- Do they have a proven quality assurance system in place?
- How in sync is the hardware & software design with the manufacturing process?